Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default stopwatch times

That is way Excel stores date & time values...

Just format the cell as mm:ss and graph it... Excel will take care of the
rest...

You will just have to enter minutes and seconds values as 00:10:20
for 10 mins and 20 secs

"Craig" wrote:

Excel 2007 cell formating - I need to enter stopwatch testing times in
minutes and seconds format. I have tried mm:ss and [mm]:ss. With both Excel
wants to add "12 hours" in front of and "AM" behind all the values I enter.
With the 12 hours the values will not graph correctly. These values are not
the result of a calculation. I simply want to enter the values directly onto
the spreadsheet and create a graph. How do I overcome this problem? Thank
you.