Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Roger is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Slow & can't run macros

I have no idea what happened. I just kept trying to open and save the file. I
did view the macros but made no changes.
It will not run and I can make entries.
However the Macro seen below takes over a minute to run so I still am having
problems.
Macro recorded 11/20/99 by Roger
'
'
Range("A8:s168").Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("d8"), Order1:=xlDescending,
Key2:=Range("e8") _
, Order2:=xlDescending, Header:=xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:= _
False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 5
Range("a1").Select
End Sub

"Roger" wrote:

I have been running an involved spreadsheer for a number of years. Couple of
macros (not automatic) and lots of formula. Ran with few if any problems

see original post