Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default Alphabetically list of last names: BOLD, not bold

Hi,

the fact is that many of the solutions worked from yeasterdays post. You
should always try them before you conclude they won't work. And as Sheeloo
has pointed out, most correctly, you should keep your posts together.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Lerner" wrote:

Honestly I have not try yours yet, but I'm sure will.
Thanks.
"Sheeloo" wrote:

No hard feelings..

I am curious though... did you try out my solution? If yes, then did it work?

Code provided by Gary's student is more elegant...

"Lerner" wrote:

I will. Thanks Sheeloo.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Hello Lerner,

I had given you a similar solution (copied below) to your yesterday's post
and provided clarification requested by you but you did not respond to that...

Pl. avoid doing this in future...