Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default Hyperlink Question

Hi Stew,

You can make a number of things to simplify the formula: where you are
using COLUMN()+1, just reference the column you want, if you are in column B
and you want to reference C see below. Also if the row number is constant,
then just enter its value:

=HYPERLINK("#'sheet2'!"&ADDRESS(36,COLUMN(C1)),She et2!C36)

I changed the worksheet name for testing purposes.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"stew" wrote:

Hi all

In the following formula I would like ideally for the C
reference,HYPERLINK("#'date details'!C"&(( to change to D and E and F as I
drag the formula accross the columns. As the C is in the Inverted Commas it
does not change. Any Suggestions
=HYPERLINK("#'date details'!C"&((COLUMN()+34)),'Date Details'!C36)

Thanks for looking

Stew