tim.maciejewski tim.maciejewski is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Updating graphs based on choice in drop-down menu:

Hello everyone,

I am working on a little side-project for school. I would like to include an Excel spreadsheet that updates automatically depending on the selection made in a dropdown menu.

The scenario is this:
I am a reseller of various goods. My products come from multiple vendors which are located in a variety of countries. I purchase these goods in bulk, markup the price by various percentages, and then resell the goods to multiple customers. I am trying to utilize the power of Excel in order to track the successes and failures of various transactions.

A sample of the data I am using, and graphs I created in Photoshop (which I would like the final Excel graphs to look similar to), can be found in an Excel file located he
http://www.nwcomputersolutions.net/p...ng_example.xls

Any help/advice that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!