Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Té is offline

Default My chart won't show on new sheet

You can send it to

"Julie W." wrote:

my directions said to creat a new sheet, not as an object. I have done that
to no avail. Is there a way I can send a screen shot of my issue?

"Té" wrote:

Hi Julie. On the desing tab under chart tools you click on move chart and
select as object in new sheet?

"Julie W." wrote:

I am having a problem with an assignment for my class and am NOT getting help
from anyone. I am using Office 2007, have Vista HP, and am working on the
Excel 2007 course. The problem is that when I try to move the chart to a new
sheet using the move chart button, the new sheet is created but the chart can
not be seen. I am about ready to use my text book as kindling. Can anyone at
all lead me to see what I am doing wrong?