Dave Peterson

I put this in C1 of that same worksheet:

=HYPERLINK(IF(A1<A2,"#"&ADDRESS(ROW(),COLUMN()),
"c:\my Documents\excel\book1.xls#Sheet2!c99"),"Click Here")

(one cell)

If the values are different, it links to the cell holding the formula. Else it
opens book1.xls to sheet2 cell C99.

Mikey wrote:

How can I use the HYPERLINK command in a conditional statement so that I can
move from one sheet to another based upon the conditions?

I'm setting up a Menu with check boxes. I'm testing the boxes to either
produce a link to one sheet in the workbook or another link to another sheet
in the workbook.

I don't want to do any coding as this should be possible without resorting
to that; however, the suggesting in the help files does not work for Excel
2000.

It should be:

=HYPERLINK("[Workbook]Sheet1!A1","Click Here")

so the conditional statement would look like this:

=IF(A1=A2,HYPERLINK("[Workbook]Sheet1!A1","Click Here"),False)
so if A1=A2 I should get "Click Here" point me to Sheet1 in the A1 location.

Any help would be wonderful.

--

Dave Peterson