Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Advanced Filter

If the column has the number of seconds in it, then 120 hours is 432,000
seconds. So filter for anything greater than 432,000.

If the column actually has Excel times, rather than number of seconds, then
120 hours is 5 days, so filter for anything greater than 5.

Regards,
Fred.

"Chad Portman" wrote in message
Ok so I have another huge sections of data that I need to filter. This
time
the column that I need to filter off of has a list of times that the
ticket
has been active in seconds. I need to filter out all tickets open less
then
120 hours so that the only ones I have left are those that have been open
120
hours or greater. Is this even possible?

P.S.

Excel 2003