Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Té is offline

Default My chart won't show on new sheet

Hi Julie. On the desing tab under chart tools you click on move chart and
select as object in new sheet?

"Julie W." wrote:

I am having a problem with an assignment for my class and am NOT getting help
from anyone. I am using Office 2007, have Vista HP, and am working on the
Excel 2007 course. The problem is that when I try to move the chart to a new
sheet using the move chart button, the new sheet is created but the chart can
not be seen. I am about ready to use my text book as kindling. Can anyone at
all lead me to see what I am doing wrong?