Gord Dibben

D.

JE McGimpsey's lookuppics site is the place to go for info on this subject.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Involves event code to bring up the pics..

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 3 May 2005 14:11:18 -0700, "D.Parker"
wrote:

Hello:

I would like to create a hyperlink when a particular serial number is
selected in a cell. Is there a way to create small drawings in excel and
have those drawings pop up (or via hyperlink) when a given serial number is
selected from a cell? I have created drawings in Paint and saved them as
JPEG images, but when I select a serial number the Paint editor pops up at
full screen with a tiny image.

Regards,

D.Parker