Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Testers needed for code page : create and mail PDF files in Excel 2007 with the MS PDF add-in

Thanks for the suggestions
Sheeloo: I add both your suggestions

I delete the draft page and update my old pdf page for Excel 2007

This is the link

Create and mail PDF files with Excel 2007
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

Thanks

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi all

Today I create a new draft webpage for creating and mailing PDF files
with the Microsoft PDF add-in in Excel 2007.
For the mail part you must also use Outlook 2007.

If you use Excel 2007 and have the MS PDF add-in installed or want to do that and have a
few minutes to test it you make me very happy <g

This is the draft page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf2.htm
My mail address is on top of the page or reply in this thread
Good or bad feedback is welcome

If it is ready I want to replace my original PDF page with it, this is the page now
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

Thank you very much