Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default help creating a question sheet

See Debra Dalgleish's site for creating dependent dropdowns using Data
Validation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:12:01 -0800, Jason
wrote:

Maybe I should be more clear on this.

TYPE OF OWNERSHIP (drop down list)

If the user picks (joint) it would return a range of cells for further
questions
If the user picks (sole) it would return a different range of cells for
further questions

"Jason" wrote:

I need help creating a question sheet. I have a question follwed by a drop
down list for the answer. What I need to do is have the spreadsheet return a
range of cells based on the answer from the drop down list. I could have the
range of cells hiden or on a different worksheet until the option is picked
from the crop down list. Is this possible?