Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default help creating a question sheet

Jason
This looks like a project rather than a question. I have the time to
help you so I will, but it would be better if we did this by email, if you
wish. Send me detail info regarding all the lists and questions and the
dependencies. My email is . Remove the
"extra" from this address. HTH Otto
"Jason" wrote in message
Maybe I should be more clear on this.

TYPE OF OWNERSHIP (drop down list)

If the user picks (joint) it would return a range of cells for further
questions
If the user picks (sole) it would return a different range of cells for
further questions

"Jason" wrote:

I need help creating a question sheet. I have a question follwed by a
drop
down list for the answer. What I need to do is have the spreadsheet
return a
range of cells based on the answer from the drop down list. I could have
the
range of cells hiden or on a different worksheet until the option is
picked
from the crop down list. Is this possible?