Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Workbook Workbook is offline

Default VLOOKUP

Thank you. I was referencing column B (the width was 1) but putting the
contents in Column C, and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work when I
was doing it initially. Thanks man for helping me get clarity!

"Luke M" wrote:

=VLOOKUP('Sheet 1'!B7,'Sheet 2'!C4:D33,2,0)

Another handy trick is that when you're building the formula, you can select
another worksheet and cells, and still be 'writing' the formula in your
starting sheet.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Workbook" wrote:

=VLOOKUP(B7,C4:D33,2,0), how can I modify this so that it works when B7 is on
Sheet 1 but C4:D33 are on Sheet 2?