Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daren Daren is offline

Default Conditional Formatting to Show Red Highlight in Text Field

I tried that but it did not take, and I think that is due to the fact that
there are other words in the cell, such as The First (Saturday). Is there a
way to get around this? Thanks.

"Fred Smith" wrote:

What's wrong with a conditional format of:
Value is: Saturday
Format: red color
?

Regards,
Fred.

"Daren" wrote in message
Hello. I have text values in column D that contain the word Saturday. I
need a conditional format that turns the cells red to use in column D to
find
those cells that contain Saturday. I think a formula can be used in
conditional formatting but I am unsure what it can be. How can I do this?
Thanks.