Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Inserting a row

Hi,
Go to the left margin of the spreadsheet and click on the row where you want
to insert, do insert, it will insert a new whole row, copy the formulas from
above and you are done

If this was helpful, please say yes. Thank you

"Pootle" wrote:

Hi

I have employee time sheets with a list of names with formulas attached to
adjacent cells to count holidays and sick. I want to know if there is a way
to insert a row so I could add a new name but also so the formula follows the
name.

The formula I have is:

=SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'"&{"18 jan","25 jan"}&"'!b10:h10"),"hols"))

So I need the b10:h10 to move down automatically to b11:h11.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.