Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Setting reverse order for axis in OWC 11 chart component

Hi,

I hate to show my ignorance but what is OWC 11?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"JoeG" wrote:

I must say , working with the component is pretty much a nightmare and
waste of time, as the structure is convoluted, different than Excel, and
there's no macro recorder to aid in figuring out the bizarre calls.

That off my chest

I can't seem to nail down or find anywhere, the command to reverse the
axis plotting, which is available from the wysiwyg under the Axis editor, as
order - Show values in reverse order.

The excel version reverseplotorder , is not available.