Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Quick Access Toolbar

Hi,

Unfortuneately, although you can have more tools than fit on one row, the
second row only becomes visible when you click the down icon at the far right
of the QAT and the second row only stay visible until you click a tool.

Very bad design. My experience is that if you can't see a tool, you won't
use it. So what's the point of giving us 1000+ toolbar buttons but only room
enough to see about 40?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Tigerxxx" wrote:

Hello,

In Excel 2007, can I make the "Quick Access Toolbar" display in 2 rows i.e.
currently it appears to be fixed to only one row and if you have several
shortcuts, then the shortcuts added later are not displayed if the row is
filled up.

Please advise.