Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default I'm printing charts in excel. I see them on my screen, but they .

Would you like to send me a sample file. I would like to experiment.
Remove TRUENORTH. from email address
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

wrote in message
On Feb 20, 9:06 am, magallan
wrote:
I see the chart with the data lines on my screen. When I go to print...
the
chart prints... but there are no data lines. Everything prints but my
selected data on the chart??

I just found a similar problem. I am printing a scatter and the print
preview shows the scatter points (which form a line). There are
nearly 9,000 points on my scatter. If I limit the number of points to
2,000 it prints correctly. I have found a similar report that claims
there is a limit of 2709 points (which would be new to excel 2007). I
am waiting on a response from Microsoft now. Until then I have to use
excel 2003 to print the charts. If anyone has a solution let me know.