Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
~L ~L is offline

Default Sharing

I think what you really want isn't in 'share' it is in 'protect'.

Start he

or he

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/free-tra...n-36-basic.htm

But don't be fooled by the discussion of 'strong' password and 'weak'
password in the first link; no password is going to make the data in your
workbook secure (but it will keep people from accidentally making changes to
your workbook).

"Bridget" wrote:

Hello,

I'm having trouble making a document viewable to all but one that can only
be edited by 2 other people. I went into tools to share the document and I
listed the people that will be able to share it but I don't think that it
worked. Can someone please help me?

Thanks:)
Bridget