Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
C Vi[_2_] C Vi[_2_] is offline

Default Moving sheets to new books

In the mornings I am given a couple of hand filled out forms for job sites. I
have a template saved to my computer and I fill out the basic info, all in
different tabs on the same book, and send it back to our QC guy. The problem
comes up when later in the day a job calls in. Now i need to make the same
sheet and get it into that work book that hes is already editing so i can not
jus send him the whole thing over because he'll lose his work. I have drop
down lists in the sheets. If I just 'Move Sheet' to the new work book then
the lists stop working. I am looking for an efficent way to be able to make a
sheet from my computer, email it to him, have it added to the orginal
workbook i made that morning while still functioning correctly. Any
suggestions????