Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Corinne Corinne is offline

Default check compatibility

thank you for your quick response. No, I definitely started this workbook on
my older computer and moved it to my newer one. I looked on the widow that
appears for the "minor loss of fidelity" and there is nothing about "find".
There is a "copy to new sheet" which I did and that also did not have any
more details of the 4 occurances.

"Alojz" wrote:

Probably you mean workbook which u started in 2007 and want to save as 2003..
When u get the message, there is a link called "find" in the same window as
is the warning about "minor loss of fidelity". Clicking at the link u are
directed to the first occurance of such event.

"Corinne" wrote:

When I save a workbook that I started in 2003 excel, it says there are "minor
loss of fidelity" it says I have 4 occurances of this issue. How can I see
where or what these 4 occurances are so that I can modify the format or
change it.