Bob Phillips

Hi Ditchy,

What Format|Sheets toolbar, I don't have one on my system? Is this a custom
button that you have added? Or do you mean the menu option (which is what I
referred to previously)?

--

HTH

RP

"ditchy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi BoB
I like this option
(((( Application.CommandBars("Works*heet Menu
Bar").Controls("Format").Contr*ols("Sheet").Contro ls("Unhide.*..").Enabled
=
True )))

but I need it to hide the format/sheets/toolbar on open,
then unhide the format/sheets/toolbar on close
not sure which way to go about it?
I have a macro that will unhide sheets when a password is entered, but
anyone could unhide if the format/sheets/unhide toolbar is visible.
regards, Ditchy