swatsp0p

Jason, I think you have a grave misconception. This is NOT a Microsoft owned
and operated Help site. This is a group of Excel users (just like you) that
utilize this forum to give and receive help from other users. Unfortunately
for you, the correct answer to your question IS within this thread (I need to
enter "excel.exe" in the Run box on my system) and you missed it!

Most of us in this discussion group just shake our heads at users like you
that refuse to be thankful for the time others take to offer help. Maybe you
should look elsewhere next time you can't figure something out by yourself.

Cheers!

Bruce

--
The older I get, the better I used to be.

"Jason Dove" wrote:

You obviously didn't read any of the help question.

Once again, if you don't know the answer, please find someone who does
instead of showing your ignorance.