Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Copying Conditional formating in a List of text and values.

Another guess: What is the content of cells in column A and how are they
formatted? If you see 100% in the cell and the cell is formatted as percent,
you have to use formula =$A5=1 in CF.

Stefi

€žStefi€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Do you mean that you want to change color of a row if column A in that
particular row is 100%?
Stefi

€žIraj€ť ezt Ă*rta:

I have done this before but the entire sheet will change the cell color with
the first cell value when it is =100%. It dosent work at all. I want for
instance if 70 rows have the relevent cell =100% those rows change the color
and the rest will remain normal white color.

Thanks Iraj.

"Stefi" wrote:

Your request is not clear! If I understood it right you want to extend CF to
the following 200 rows. If so, select range A5:M205 then apply CF like you
did it!

Regards,
Stefi

€žIraj€ť ezt Ă*rta:

I have a list of text and values i.e. A5:M5 and 200 rows beneath. I
highlighted A5:M5CFNew ruleUse a formula to determine which cells to
format =$A5$=100%Format color yellowok. When A5 is = 100% the A5:M5 will
be automatically yellow, but when I want to copy this format to the beneath
rows it will change all the original text and values. Is there any rule to
copy this conditional formatting to following 200 rows, where the original
text and values don't change?

With format brush I tried but no result.
With CTRL+D also no result.
I desire those rows which have 100% value in the relevant cell changes the
color not the entire sheet at once.

If there is no other way to fulfill this CF, please instruct me by Macro
VAB. But explain it in detail as I am not professional in Macro.

Thanks Iraj.