Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TomCat TomCat is offline

Default Deleting Multiple Names

I have acquired a spreadsheet that has been used for many different
applications by many people. Consequently, several hundred names have been
applied to cells and/or references to other spreadsheets. Each time I creat a
copy of one of the worksheets, a dialogue box appears asking me if I want to
keep or rename the name that has been applied to cells in the sheet. I have
to either hit OK or rename all of them.

What I want to do is delete ALL of the names and start with a clean sheet
each time I copy it. It's very cumbersome deleting them one at a time in the
INSERT - NAME - DEFINE box.

How can I perform a MASS Name Delete?

Thanks.........TC