Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default excel 2003 date notification formula

Simplest of all:

=IF(TODAY()=A1+365,"DUE","CURRENT")

But of course that would be off by a day on leap years. If you don't really
mind that, you're good.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"rwpatter1" wrote:

I need a formula that will return a notification in a cell that is 1 year
from the selected start date.

I have an employee due a review 1 year from his start date. lets say it is
01/02/09
on 01/02/10 I need an adjacent cell to alert me with the word "DUE"
otherwise it should say "current" it also can be color coded as in
conditional formating
--
William