Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ranjan Ranjan is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

I want to format each cell in array A(i,j) conditioned on the comparison of
the value in row B(i) with a value in another array C(j), where the arrays B
and C are not part of the array A, that has to be formatted. Array B has the
same number of elements as the rows in A, and array C has the same number of
elements as the columns in A.

Can I do this by setting up a conditional formatting rule? Can I do this by
setting up the rule for A(1,1), and then dragging (or painting) the format to
rest of the array A?