Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Need a program to make a work shift schedule that is staggerered

Hi,

The tool to use for this is the Solver add-in. Microsoft has provided a
file with Office to demonstrate how this complex tool is used. Its usually
in the Samples folder of office but you can do a Windows search for
"SOLVSAMP".

Solver is an Add-in you will have to attach via Tools, Add-ins...

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"AHammer623" wrote:

Hey I have 7 Service Techs I have 24 Shifts available each week right now.
Is there a program, template or spreadsheet that will do this for me