Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lucas Reece Lucas Reece is offline

Default Build a reference to another worksheet from cell values in currentsheet

I have a summary sheet and separate week number sheets. In the summary
sheet I have a link to the week number sheets returning data from A1
see below.

A B
1 Week Data (cell A1 from Week ??.xls)
2 01 ='[Week 01.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1
3 02 ='[Week 02.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1
4 03 ='[Week 03.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1

Is it possible to build the formula which includes a cell value held
in column A for example rather than specify ='[Week 01.xls]Sheet1'!$A
$1 in cell B2, I'd like to build the formula something like this...
='["Week" & A2 & ".xls"]Sheet1'!$A$1. Hope this makes sense?

Is this possible?

Many thanks.