Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default shortcuts to formulas

Not a direct answer to your question, but if you click the "fx" next to the
equation editor toolbar, it brings up a list of recently used formulas.

The 5 choices listed under AutoSum only need an array defined, so XL doesn't
need too much guidance. IF and SUMIF require criteria, so it definitely
requires some user input.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Yogisnort" wrote:

Can you create a button for the tool bar for frequently used formulas like IF
or SUMIF? The drop-down menu from the SUM formula icon gives me 5 choices, of
which I rarely, if ever, use four. I would like to replace these with
formulas of my own choosing or add a button to the tool bar for the formulas
I use several times a day every day.