Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Adjust the number of lines when pressing page down

Welcome. Don't have anything further to offer you. Hang around awhile, maybe
other responders might pop by here with their views for you.
--
Max
Singapore
"Caveman" wrote in message
I did try using the zoom feature yesterday without success. Tried all
values
from 75% to 120% and it just would not come in were I needed it. It did
change the number of lines on a page down but well under or well over the
288
lines I needed. About the best I can do is press 7 page downs then press
7
more down arrow strokes to get to the line I need. Little bit of a pain
as
I'm dealing with anywhere from 8064 to 8928 lines of data a month but
guess
I'll have to get used to it. The 2003 version of Excel worked perfectly
and
fortunately I still have that at the office so will probably just try and
get
all of this editing completed at the lab.

Really appreciate the responses though, if you think of anything else
would
appreciate a post.