Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conecting Drop down lists

VLOOKUP is a standard Excel function. Its syntax is shown in Excel help.
--
David Biddulph

"C Vi" wrote in message
What do the '2,False' represent?

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Use a VLOOKUP formula on a table of names and numbers, like

=VLOOKUP(D25,$E55:$F100,2,False)

where D25 has the name, and $E55:$F100 has the table.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"C Vi" <C wrote in message
I am making a worksheet template for my office and below the signature
line
have a drop down list made through the 'Data Verification' method
listing
all
The sales people, in the cell below that is the name od my company but
below
that i want to have the selected persons phone number come up below the
company name, how can i do this?