hstaaks

Default Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories

John Mansfield Wrote:
It would help to know if you are using Excel VBA, .NET, or something
else.
Also, what do you mean by Chartspace? Are you trying to build
embedded
charts, chart sheets, or some combination of the two?

Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com
[/i][/color]

I'm using MS Office Web Components 11 by calling methods and properties
using the COM object. Our development department is using the
development tool E-Developer, but with examples of VBA I know also how
to translate the calls to our own development tool.

So yes I'm trying to build embedded charts using COM calls. And the
chartspace is the highest level in this COM object. In a chartspace you
can add one or more charts.

--
hstaaks