Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
John John is offline

Default Lists

"Don Guillett" wrote:

What is the layout of your data? Show us or send your workbook to my address
below.
You can have a drop down keyed to a macro to do this
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"JOHN" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that records a name and 18 scores for many golfers. I
want
to create a list with names, that when you select a name it will copy and
paste the name and all 18 scores in a line. Can this be done? Any help
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John

The names and scores are in columns A:V, I want to paste them into CJ:DE,

I am picking two names out and matching the names and scores in two man
teams in the CJ:DE column, does this help?
John