Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Excel 2007 not calculating correctly

Excel OptionsFormulascalculationset to automatic

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Mike H" wrote in message

Thos sound to me like calculation has been switched to manual. In Excel
2003
you would use

Tools|Options - Calculation tab and select automatic.

I don't know hw you change to automatic in 2007 but if you type 'Manual
calculation' into help you should get an answer.

Mike

"SLINGO" wrote:

When I copy the formula (eg) V1 + V2 + V3 to the W column, the formula
shows
as W1 + W2 + W3; but the result is incorrect; rather it shows the same
result
as V1 + V2 + V3. This has only happened today. I don't know what caused
it -
if I reboot, the problem disappears initially and then happens all over
again.