Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kayak99 kayak99 is offline

Default Need help on a calender type spreadsheet

Gord, sorry I was tied up on another project and had to stop work with this
one. Yes, 12 workbooks, one for each month would work best. What code would
you use? I'm not very good with macros so please be specific. Thanks

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Bernie's code to copy Sheet1 and rename to mm dd would give you a workbook
with just one month's sheets.

I think that would be best...........12 workbooks......one for each month,
would be much less unwieldy than 365 sheets in one workbook.

Or you could have 12 sheets, one for each month, in a single workbook.

We could work up code for that if you should choose.

As far as printing on two sides, that would be another set of code to get a
date on each side and would depend upon your printer supporting double-sided
printing.

Gord