Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dhstein dhstein is offline

Default Command Button Excel 2007

I have a "regular" command button which was originally created in Excel 2000.
I can copy this button to a new Excel 2007 document. When I do that, I can
right click on the button and I get the option to "Assign Macro". This works
very well. In Excel 2007, it seems that the only command button I can add is
an Active X control and this does not give me the right click behavior that I
have with the other button. Is there a way in 2007 to add a command button
which gives me the right click "Assign Macro" option? Thanks for any help on
this.