Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Wildman[_2_] Joe Wildman[_2_] is offline

Default How to remove the seconds on a mirror = cell coded in VB?

Hello everyone, I created a button, when i click on it, it fills a cell with
the current time, i can edit the time after i click the button if needed, I
did some VB code where as that cell will = to cell C35, well that works but
the problem is it shows the seconds and that does not work. any Ideas?

Button:

Sub ss1()

[D8] = Now

End Sub

Also, I have this code that works fine but I am unable to edit the time when
there is a formula in the cell... =MONTH(NOW()) & "/" & DAY(NOW()) & "/" &
YEAR(NOW()) & " " & HOUR(NOW()) &
":" & MINUTE(NOW())