Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jackie Jackie is offline

Default Multiple worksheets & duplicating formula

I have 35 worksheets; one w/s for each volunteer Each w/s has the exact
document to capture the number of hours a volunteers works and the type of
service they perform (ex: office work, patient care). I created a work sheet
listing the name of each vol (running vertically) and a row of cells
(horizontially) to capture the total for each month for each vol.

How do I change the formula to between w/s without having to do the = sign
for each cell from all worksheets?

I'm using Excel 2003

Thank you for saving my mind from exploding!
Jackie