Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Filtering on upper/lowercase letters

Chris Benton wrote:
In Excel 2007, I have several records that contain both uppercase and
lowercase letters in two columns. I need to create a filter so that ONLY the
records containing lowercase letters are displayed. I don't need to convert
the case, I only need to see which records contain lowercase. Haven't been
able to come up with anything on my own. Thoughts?

Add a column and fill with the formula:

=IF(A1=UPPER(A1),"","LC")

Substitute the correct cell reference, then filter based upon that column.