MrJuggles

Sorry, yes, poor descriptions.
Yes the squares are cells, I would hopefully get the .gif file from inside
the worksheet (I think). Aaaaaand I don't think I meant chart, I think I
meant form with various cells in.
I'd like to be able to select a row of cells, and have it paste in some gif.

Actually what I'm trying to do is create a macro that will perform the same
function to the selected cells. However the length of the cells may vary and
I don't know how to create a macro that will give the same end results to the
selected cells. So I thought a resized .gif would be second best!!!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Juggles

From your description it is very difficult to ascertain your needs.

What are "squares"? Are you referring to cells?

From where would you obtain the picture?

By "chart" do you mean a graphical display like a bar chart or line chart?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 May 2005 09:34:02 -0700, MrJuggles
wrote:

Hi there,
I am creating a chart that I need to respond to either post an picture in
and resize it to the highlighted squares in the row, or achieve the effect
another way (maybe macro) I can't get it to perform the same task on 3
squares long the same as on ten squares long. Any suggestions?