Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
KarenNYC KarenNYC is offline

Default How to email a spreadsheet

This is what I would do.....make sure the spreadsheet you want is in a file
by itself - no other S/Sheets. Then go to your email provider and just
attach the spreadsheet. For instance in AOL I have an "attach file" button.
I am sure the other email programs can do the same thing.

(I am a NEW user for the most part and I have a new Lenovo LT with MS 2007
(I hate 2007....I wish I'd had the option to get 2003.)

"Herb" wrote:

I just installed 2007 Student and want to email a spreadsheet. I open the
desired page, click the email btton in the toolbar and nothing happens. What
am I missing??