Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rachel7 Rachel7 is offline

Default hidden rows reappearing when using filter

Hi Betty,

I've found this to be a problem in the past. My work around was to either
remove the entry that you've hidden, or, to pivot the data rather than filter
it. That way you can 'de-select' the entry you don't want in the pivot table.

"Betty" wrote:

Hi,

I have hidden some rows in a document which also has filters when I use the
filters to get to a particular data and then go back to viewing 'All' data
the hidden rows become unhidden, how can I stop this from happening?, any
suggestions?