Naz

Hi

Does it give you any error or anything or does the cell simply show the
formula i.e. =sum(c4:m10).
Because if it does then its the formatting of the cell that has gone wrong.
Change the format to formula. If that doesn't work see if the formula works
in another cell elsewhere in the worksheet. And where possible try to use a
different cell.
--

Naz,

"AllieB" wrote:

I've been entering data in an Excel spreadsheet since September 2004. This
morning, I noticed that the formulas in the spreadsheet are no longer
working. For example: =sum(c4:m10) should give me a total in the cell in
which I have entered the formula (assuming there's data between c4 and m10).
I've checked the syntax on all of my fomulas, row and column numbers and the
formulas still don't return any value at all. Can someone help?