Paul B

Allie, if you hit F9 do the formulas recalculate? if is check and see if
calculation has somehow got set to manual, tools options, calculation and
check automatic
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"AllieB" wrote in message
I've been entering data in an Excel spreadsheet since September 2004. This
morning, I noticed that the formulas in the spreadsheet are no longer
working. For example: =sum(c4:m10) should give me a total in the cell
in
which I have entered the formula (assuming there's data between c4 and
m10).
I've checked the syntax on all of my fomulas, row and column numbers and
the
formulas still don't return any value at all. Can someone help?