Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Little Researcher Little Researcher is offline

Default Array Formula Help

If you are entering {} yourself, this is the cause for the error. You should
enter your formula like a nonarray-formula; then instead of enter, press
ctrl+shift+enter. {} will be automatically added then to indicate an array
formula.

"klmiura" wrote:

=SUM(('Aug 08'!$M$10:$M$438=Tina!A7)*('Aug 08'!$N$10:$N$438)) I have the
array symbols of {} before and after...the post keeps saying there is an
error when I try to submit so I took those out of the above formula

I have the above formula in (Worksheet Tina) and I want to look up the
information in Column A of that worksheet to match information in (Worksheet
Aug 08) Column M and if the information matches to return the value in Column
N. I am not sure what I have done incorrectly can you please assist me.