Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Need help witha forumla?

Why not do what everyone else does? Put the new information on a new line.
Now to produce monthly reports, it's a simple matter of creating a pivot
table. Look into them. They're impressive and easy to use.

Regards,
Fred.

"FRANK T" <FRANK wrote in message
I want to input information on a worksheet, and save it with that date I
input the info. I aslo want to reuse that workshhet tomorrow and save it
with
tomorrows date. How can i track the information input on both days and
keep
that information for monthly reporting
IE; sold i car today Save worksheet
sold 5 cars tommorrow save worksheet
sold 3 cars the next day
I am always using the same worksheet and sabing it by date but want the
daily information to roll up for monthly totals