Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
west8100 west8100 is offline

Default HELP: Selecting Non-Visible (Hidden) Cells when AutoFilter is Appl

I have an Excel 2003 workbook with a nunber of hidden columns. I need to
select and copy everything in colums A-J, colums C-H are hidden, but I sill
want to select the content when using Ctrl+C to copy. When AutoFilter is not
applied, I can select the cell in column A of the row I wish to copy, then
Ctrl+Shift+Right to column J and hit Ctrl+C (or click 'Copy') and Excel
copies ALL cells in columns A-J of the row selected.

Now when I apply an AutoFilter to the same worksheet, say column I, and
perform the exact same procedure, the hidden cells in columns C-H are NOT
copied, it's like the "Select Visible Cells" button is automatically applied.

How can I select ALL cells, including hidden one when AutoFilter is applied?
This is driving me crazy, because it is only happening in this one
particular workbook. Thanks