Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMALTO JMALTO is offline

Default I need to add an IF condition to a formula

"JBeaucaire"
What if the data on cells A B F and G are in Sheet2?
It seems like doesn't want to pull data from different sheets

--
When it commes to machinning, I am the BEST

"JBeaucaire" wrote:

Try this version:

=StringConcat(",",IF($F$1:$F$7=G1,IF($B$1:$B$7=1,$ A$1:$A$7,""),""))

Ctrl-Shift-Enter to confirm the array.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"JMALTO" wrote:

I am using a very good function called "StringConcat" where I'm comparing
cells on columns F and G, and when any cell in column H match it, then I
collect data from that very same row in column A. Example: Because data that
match in columns G1, G4 with the data on column H, then I pull data from the
corresponding rows in column A. I1=A1 and A4. Notice that also A7 match cell
H1, but I don't want it because cell B7 is not equal to 1.
So, that is what I want to add to the formula a condition that IF cells in
column B=1 then I want the corresponding data on cells in column A.
This is what I have so far.

=StringConcat(",
",IF($F$1:$F$7=H1,$A$1:$A$7,""),IF($G$1:$G$7=H1,$A $1:$A$7,""))

A B C D E F G H I
WSt USA Ch Srv Ob LHD TD TL USA
1 100 1 30 24 24 100, 103
2 101 1 33 30 100, 102, 105
3 102 1 30 33 101, 103
4 103 1 33 24 50 105
5 104 1 84 85 74
6 105 1 30 50 84
7 106 1 33 24 85

When it commes to machinning, I am the BEST